Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.bramha.in.
Terms and Conditions
- Data: 04 – Aug – 2021
We use the information collected from you may be for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience the information provided by you helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To update our website: We continuously try to update our website offerings by using the information and feedback’s which we get from you.
- To enhance customer assistance: Your information helps us to respond to your customer service requests and support needs more effectively.
- To process purchases: Your personal or public information, will not be sold, conveyed, or transmitted to other company for an unspecified reason, without your permission, other than for the specific intention of addressing the purchased product or requested service.
- To send periodic emails: The email address provided by you may be used to inform you about the updates concerning your order. Additionally, you will receive occasional company news, updates, product or service information, etc
- Pricing of the Products:
Pricing of the products is mentioned on the order page. Kindly visit the product pages for more information.
- Payment Terms:
Customers are allowed to pay through our payment gateway – Credit Card, Debit Card, EMI, and Wallets
They can choose other options as well – NEFT, RTGS, Cheque, and Cash as well.
We don’t store any data related to your bank or card.
We don’t have any money-back guarantee.
- Shipping Policy:
After you have made the payment online through our gateway, we process the order and directly allow you to download the PDF ebook file right away, Hence shipping is not applicable to us if you want to have a paper copy of the same then we hereby request you to get in touch with us by either by email or phone number mentioned on Contact Us page.
Bramha Consultancy Services ensures you get the right assistance to resolve your requests timely. If your concerns are not entertained to your satisfaction, you can escalate critical issues to the higher level of management. You may follow the below-mentioned escalation matrix to avoid any delay or discomfort in the event of dissatisfaction.
Write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org